Arcane Fighters Update: Special Heroes (Summer)



      You guys must be wondering what is Special Heroes all about, normally I don't released these Special Heroes quite often, I only release them during Holiday Seasons. I know it is creative, but hey I receive word that the first four Heroes that you encountered have received special outfits for Summer!!!!! Let me introduce them one by one.


      "I am blind from an accident during the last fight, with this trusted Golden Axe I am unstoppable!"


Legendary Wizard:
12 HP
5 DMG
Green Axe, Golden Axe: This unit only take 50% DMG

      First up, we have the main Hero "Legendary Wizard". He will join the battle with an Axe instead of the sword! With his Axe, he can dish out half of the Damage!!!!! Be careful when facing him, even when he is blind!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
      "Legendary Wizard taught me so many things about Archery, I feel confident to learn."


Fire Mage:
10 HP
4 DMG
Bow, Doomwood Bow: Foe can't counterattack

      Up next, we have Fire Mage!!!!! He is learning to be an archer, sniping foes, and prevents them from countering him, even foes with Distance Counters/Weapon build-in counterattack regardless!!!!! Mind blowing!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
      "Lord Pirate taught me many things, I feel like to follow his footsteps."


Water Princess:
12 HP
4 DMG
Red Sword, Deluxe Cutlass: Counterattack regardless

      Then, the next Hero we have "Water Princess!" She is the friend of Lord Pirate, as she wields the weapon from Lord Pirate to take advantage against Distant Foes as she follows his footsteps!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
      "By the gods of light, watch over me as I get stronger."


Light Princess:
12 HP
5 DMG
Blue Lance, Spear: Counterattack regardless

      Last but not least, we have Light Princess. She was raised and supported by the god of light, she was given a Guardian Spear and a Golden Shield to make her stronger. She can poke or throw her spear at the distant foes!!!!! No sword fighters or red mages have a chance of striking her!!!!!

      These 4 Special Heroes are unique aren't they, they come with Special Roles as well, some of you maybe asking, "Will there be a storyline based off of these Special Heroes?" Yes, this will be the First Paralogue of Arcane Fighters titled "Summer Battle," I hope you are looking forward of reading this new Paralogue.

      And that is all for this Update, I hope you find something useful of these Newly Designed Special Heroes with new abilities. Stay tune for more!!!!!

Comments